CALIBRATION TESTING PRIMARY INJECTION TEST SETS
Primary Injection test sets are used to loading. Calibration and testing of CT’s bimetals relays, Protection relays etc. Mostly Primary Injection Test set are designed as per customer’s specification. The Primary Injections Test sets are of 15 minutes ON/30 Minutes OFF duty i.e. testing duty only. Loading transformers are design for continuous use for Temperature Rise for bus duct/Bus Bar etc. Optional accessories requirement may include cable termination, timer, Temperature Indicator, multiple contactor, individual Phase control etc.
- Compact in nature
- It is available in portable trolley type/stationery type model Amps.
- Optional digital/analogue timer.
- Main Transformer upto 25,000 Amps Naturally air cooled type.
RELAY TESTING (SECONDARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SET)
Secondary Injection Test Sets have been designed keeping in view the requirements of field and laboratory. The sets are portable, light in weight, yet having all the technical features for testing relays and contractors.
- Compact Size.
- Built in safety arrangements in case of short circuit and over loading.
- Easy to operate.
- Efficient after sales service.
SECONDARY CURRENT INJECTION TEST SET
Portable Secondary Injection/Relay Test set is designed for working on 220/230 single phase 50Hz Ac supply and complete with power ‘ON-OFF’ indicator, circuit ‘ON’ indicator. The set will have following independent circuits depending upon functional requirement of customer. Each circuit shall have push button actuated, relay/contractor to control the output of the circuit. All these circuits and components shall be housed in Rigid PVC Suitcase with carrying handle or wheels in case of Higher capacity.
EARTH PIT TESTING
“Earth Resistance” is the resistance of soil to the passage of electric current. Actually, the earth is a relatively poor conductor of electricity compared to normal conductors like copper wire. But, if the area of a path for current is large enough, resistance can be quite low and the earth can be a good conductor. It is the earth’s abundance and availability that make it an indispensible component of a properly functioning electrical system. Earth resistance is measured in two ways for two important fields of use:
1. Determining effectiveness of “ground” grids and connections that are used with electrical systems to protect personnel and equipment.
2. Prospecting for good (low resistance) “ground” locations, or obtaining measured resistance values that can give specific information about what lies some distance below the earth’s surface (such as depth to bed rock).
Features Digital Earth Resistance Tester
- 4 wires earth measurement
- Soil Resistivity measurement
- Conductor resistance measurement
- 3 ½ Digit LCD Display
- Rechargeable NICD Batteries
- Earth Ground Resistance 20/200/2000Ω
- Resolution 0.1Ω
- Soil resistivity yes
- Charging LED Indicator yes
- Low Battery Warning yes
- Power Source AA1.2Vx9 rechargeable
- Size 165 x 50 x 95 mm
- Weight approx. 750g